Precision Design & Manufacturing Inc, a manufacturer of residential and commercial water treatment, dispensing systems; is seeking a Licensed Plumber to join our team, this is a new position. The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Installation of Precision Manufactured water equipment in private homes as well as commercial bottlers and water dispensing stations.
2. Service same equipment in private homes, commercial business as well as in house service.
3. Internal regular maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems of buildings within the Precision Design & Mfg. group of companies.
4. Must be able to work independently and with others.
5. Must be able to read and follow wiring schematics.
6. Understanding of manufacturing processes would be beneficial for the applicant.
The following skills and knowledge are required to perform the job:
1. 2 or more years’ experience in related field required
2. A willingness to learn the manufacturing and installation of our equipment
3. Ability to solve problems independently
4. Knowledge of Internet and/or database searches, extracting data and/or material specifications
5. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
6. Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English (additional languages are an asset)
7. Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
Benefits are available after probationary period is met. Wages: $30.00 - $40.00 based on experience and education.
Apply in person with resume:
Precision Design & Manufacturing Inc
Precision Upholstery Building
9012 100 Street
Westlock, AB T7P 2L4
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 780 349 1670 ask for Ehreth