The Fort Assiniboine Ag Society is looking for a
FACILITY MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Facilities responsible for: Hockey Arena and lounge, Recreation Hall, Lobby and Foyers,Walsh Park Sports Grounds, Curling Rink, and Lounge.
Basic duties will include but are not limited to: Making and maintain ice surface, operation and maintaining ice plant and Zamboni, building maintenance,
general cleaning, working with summer staff, operating equipment for winter and summer operations, as well as providing customer service to the public.
• Level 1 Arena Operator (preferred) Willing to send the right candidate for training.
• Mechanical and plumbing skills an asset.
• Experience operating a Zamboni would be appreciated, but willing to train.
• Equipment operator – tractor, lawn mower.
• Public relations and customer service skills required.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and follow direction from the board.
• Must be punctual and able to work flexible hours during winter season.
• Criminal record check must be submitted.
Resume can be submitted to [email protected].
Deadline for submissions will be October 11, 2023.