BLACK BEAR GRAZING ASSOCIATION
Resumes submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 1, 2022 Experience in SAGE accounting, Word and Excel are an asset, and a background in accounting would be beneficial.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Attending director and AGM meetings
• Recording minutes and reporting of the same to the Board
• Have charge of financial records, and reporting of the same to the Board
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
• Recording and reporting of cattle movement to PGR Gov agency
• Attending ‘take-in & take-out days’ at the Black Bear pasture and recording of Cattle numbers
• All duties as described in the Bylaws of the Black Bear Grazing Association
Only successful candidates will be contacted.