Do you love all things Digital? Do you love sales?
We have the perfect job for you!
Great West Media L.P. is a growing company focused on providing holistic marketing solutions for our clients. We are part of a community news media network in Alberta focused on creating excellent local content.
Contract position, up to 12 months
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Media Strategist that would be responsible for proactively developing digital solutions that work for our clients. This role will be based in one of our Northern Alberta markets and will require potential travel to St. Albert, Athabasca, Barrhead, Bonnyville, Lac La Biche, St. Paul, Westlock and the greater Edmonton area.
- Prospect potential customers alongside Great West Newspapers Media Sales Specialists in your assigned territory;
- Craft custom campaign proposals based on clients needs and objectives and then present proposals alongside Great West Newspapers Media Sales Specialists in a way that demonstrates benefits to the client;
- Guide clients in defining overall campaign OKR's and measurement benchmarks;
- Execute digital campaigns to client specifications;
- Monitor and optimize digital campaigns, maximizing campaign delivery through consistent collaboration with internal and external customers;
- Develop long term sales relationships;
- Conduct regularly scheduled campaign reporting with clients alongside Great West Newspapers Media Sales Specialists;
- Stay up-to-date on industry knowledge and trends;
Requirements & Qualifications to Succeed:
- 2 years demonstrated success in a digital media strategist role, digital media sales role or a media sales role;
- Self-motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced multi-platform deadline driven environment;
- Ability to brainstorm and create outside the box solutions;
- Keeping up to speed with industry knowledge;
- Digital Sales Certification; Google individual certifications and Facebook Blueprint would be considered an asset;
- Problem-solving, analytical and strategic mindset;
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and client facing presence required;
- Active with social media;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to create professional presentations;
- Well organized and a fast learner
To apply, please email your resume with cover letter to:
ATTN: Digital Director
Application will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.