Collections Manager Assistant Required
Temporary 20-week Internship program
This job opportunity is offered by Young Canada Works at Building Careers in Heritage. Start date is September 23, 2020. Please see their website for more information.
• A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have Refugee Status;
• A College or University graduate student between the ages of 16 and 30;
• Registered in the YCW On-line Candidate Inventory;
• Willing to commit for the full 20 weeks;
• Not receiving Employment Insurance;
• Prefer education in the field of History or Agriculture, but all other fields will be considered.
Please email resume & cover letter to Annette Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 780-974-7327