TOWN OF ATHABASCA
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
Notice is given that the Town of Athabasca has filed an application under the provisions of the Water Act for an Approval for debris removal from Muskeg Creek located at SW 17-066-22-W4.
Any person who is directly affected by this application may submit a written statement of concern within 7 days of the date of this notice to:
Environment and Parks
Regulatory Approvals Centre
5th Floor, South Petroleum Plaza
9915 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2G8
The written statement of concern should include the following:
- • the OneStop application number: 5054385 (EMS Application 001-00468183)
- • describe concerns that are relevant to matters regulated by the Water Act
- • explain how the filer of the concern will be directly affected by the activity and/or diversion of water proposed in the application
- • provide the legal land location of the land owned or used by the filer where the concerns described are believed to be applicable
- • state the distance between the land owned or used by the filer and the site in the application
- • contact information including the full name and mailing address of the filer. Please provide the telephone number and/or email address for ease of contact.
Environment and Parks will review each written statement of concern, seek more information if needed, and notify each filer by letter of the decision to accept or reject their written submission as a valid statement of concern. The Public Notice of this application will also be posted on the Department’s website at https://avw.alberta.ca/PublicNoticesViewer.aspx .
Please quote One Stop file number: 5054385
Statements of concern submitted regarding this application are public records which are accessible by the public and the applicant. Failure to file a statement of concern may affect the right to file a Notice of Appeal with the Environmental Appeals Board.
Copies of the application and additional information can be obtained from:
Town of Athabasca